What if you were in control of your ability to get fit and be healthy? What if you knew exactly what to do each time you went to the gym and had a clear plan on how to achieve the results you wanted?
We have witnessed the various fitness trends over the years. Unfortunately, most of them only focus on developing one element of fitness at best. They usually leave the exerciser with little to no results, overuse injuries and a plateau in their fitness level.
It’s true that some fitness can be gained by doing these trendy activities. But they fail to address all the needs of the adult exerciser.
As we get older, we need to emphasize on moving well, staying strong, maintaining our muscle mass, and keeping our heart healthy. This helps with promoting a long healthy life and reducing the risk of injuries / disease.
We understand how frustrating it can be to work hard and not get the results you want.
Now imagine having a clear and personalized plan to finally put you in control of your health and fitness. A plan that addresses all your needs. Imagine knowing exactly what to do when you go to the gym. Imagine having a knowledgeable coach guiding you the entire time.
At Train 2 Xcel every program includes the following:
- Movement Screening and Program Design: You must have a baseline assessment. To do so, we start with a complete health history and a movement screen. This allows us to create individualized programs specific to your specific goals. If you’re not assessing – you’re guessing.
- Mobility and Movement Preparation: Activate muscles, stretch tight muscles, and improve movement. AKA prepare the body to workout.
- Corrective Exercise: Do you know anyone who has ever had a shoulder, knee or back injury? I’m sure you do – they are some of the most common musculoskeletal problems of today. You need to make your body more resilient to reduce the risks of future injuries.
- Speed, power and elasticity training: You need to develop power and speed. As we get older we tend to lose power faster than strength. Let’s address it through sound training practices.
- Core Training: You need to develop core stability and core strength. It is more than just doing crunches (which we never do). You need a program that addresses all qualities and functions of your core for best results.
- Strength Training: This is the most important part of the program. You need to focus on function and real-world strength. You must have a structured program and stay on long enough to cause a positive adaptation. No more random workouts.
- Energy System Training: 21st Century cardio training. Like strength training, you need to build a base level of fitness and follow a structured program. Your program must be specific and based on your heart rate. It also must be progressive, with proper frequency and duration.
- Regeneration: If you have a training strategy – you need a recovery strategy. Life is too demanding to assume that not coming to the gym is optimal for your recover or results. Your ability to progress will always be limited by your ability to recover.
Doing something is always better than nothing. However, to get the best results from your training, you need to incorporate all elements listed above. This will ensure that your workouts are not only efficient and safe, but also highly productive.
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways to work with us at Train 2 Xcel:
- Talk to us on the phone. Want to see if we’re the right fit for you? Want to talk to a someone that cares about your success and can point you in the right direction toward it? We can help.
Email us at [email protected] with “CALL” in the subject line, leave us your contact information and one of our personal trainers will get back to you.
- Book a free strategy session. We are not a typical gym. We care about all our members. We’ll sit with you and talk about your goals and experience with exercise. We will review your current nutrition program and talk about anything that may be preventing you from getting in the best shape of your life. You’ll get our expert advice on how to achieve your goals and leave the meeting with a clear plan for success.
Email us at [email protected] with “STRATEGY SESSION” in the subject and we’ll get right back to you.
- Risk-free 14-Day Jumpstart. If you’ve simply seen enough of our members experience incredible results and you’re ready to get started with us, the 14-Day Jumpstart is the perfect fit. You’ll get the full Train 2 Xcel experience that’s designed to get you on the path to a longer, healthier and happier life. We’re ready to help you!
Please fill out this FORM to get started.