Think about a time when someone showed appreciation for you. Maybe your boss thanked you in front of the whole team, and even described how your extra effort made a big difference for the company.
How did you feel?
It felt amazing, didn’t it? And it spurred you to grow even more. You probably felt encouraged to do a good job again the next time, right?
That’s a great example of a powerful principle we can apply in all aspects of our lives, including our exercise and nutrition habits.
What you appreciate … appreciates. What you value then grows in value.
Here are a few more examples.
- ïWhen you show your partner how you appreciate certain behavior, he or she is likely to do it more.
- ïWhen you lose a few pounds, you’re happy – and also encouraged to continue eating right and going to the gym.
- ïWhen you nurture friendships by spending time on them, those people feel good – and the relationships deepen over time.
The word “appreciate” has multiple meanings. It can mean that we simply notice something. Then that we’re thankful for it, and that we place a value on it. But the word also means “to grow,” as in a financial investment.
When you’re living a healthy lifestyle, you feel better emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. The benefits of that investment appreciate and compound – so you, in turn, want to keep eating right and exercising and enjoying all the positive, wonderful gifts around you.
If you want something to appreciate, show how much you appreciate it. Including yourself.
Train 2 Xcel
PS: Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways to work with us:
1. Talk to us on the phone. Want to see if we’re the right fit for you? Want to talk to a someone that cares about your success and can point you in the right direction toward it? We can help.
Just email us at [email protected] with “CALL” in the subject line, leave us your contact information and one of our personal trainers will get back to you.
2. Book a free strategy session. We are not just a gym. We care about our members. We’ll sit with you and talk about your goals, experience with exercise, current nutrition program and any things that may be preventing you from getting in the best shape of your life. From there, you’ll get our expert advice on how to achieve your goals and leave the meeting with a clear plan for success.
Just email us at [email protected] with “STRATEGY SESSION” in the subject and we’ll get right back to you.
3. Risk-free 14-Day Jumpstart. If you’ve simply seen enough of our members experience incredible results and you’re ready to get started with us, the 14-Day Jumpstart is the perfect fit. You’ll get the full T2X Experience that’s designed to get you on the path to a longer, healthier and happier life. We’re ready to help you!
Just fill out this FORM to get started.