You’ve probably heard that you’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
It’s a good idea to keep in mind when you’re improving your exercise and eating routines. You want to be surrounded by supportive people who will encourage you, inspire you, and maybe even teach you.
You don’t want to be spending time with Debbie Downers! Even the most upbeat people will be brought down by constant naysayers.
Does your inner circle reflect your values and provide the loving support you need? What about:
- Your significant other? Even if he or she doesn’t want to take on your fledgling habits, your partner can still make domestic accommodations in, say, scheduling and shopping.
- Your best friend? If she’s really a partner in overeating and lounging, then you might need a new BFF. At least be clear that you won’t be joining in those activities anymore.
- Your workout partner? If none of your friends are interested in joining your walks, rides, or workouts, you’ll find a welcoming group here.
- Your trainer? All good trainers are not the same. If one who doesn’t raise your game, show you new stuff, or make you feel special – then get another trainer.
- Your work colleagues? If you’re going to the workplace, enlist someone for walking lunches and progress checks. If you’re working at home, check in with that special workmate daily to share encouragement.
Remember you’re responsible for the energy you allow yourself to absorb. Make sure it’s the kind that fuels your dreams and passions!
Your T2X personal training team.
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways to work with us:
1. Talk to us on the phone. Want to see if we’re the right fit for you? Want to talk to a someone that cares about your success and can point you in the right direction toward it? We can help.
Just email us at [email protected] with “CALL” in the subject line, leave us your contact information and one of our personal trainers will get back to you.
2. Book a free strategy session. We are not just a gym. We care about our members. We’ll sit with you and talk about your goals, experience with exercise, current nutrition program and any things that may be preventing you from getting in the best shape of your life. From there, you’ll get our expert advice on how to achieve your goals and leave the meeting with a clear plan for success.
Just email us at [email protected] with “STRATEGY SESSION” in the subject and we’ll get right back to you.
3. Risk-free 14-Day Jumpstart. If you’ve simply seen enough of our members experience incredible results and you’re ready to get started with us, the 14-Day Jumpstart is the perfect fit. You’ll get the full T2X Experience that’s designed to get you on the path to a longer, healthier and happier life. We’re ready to help you!
Just fill out this FORM to get started.